Monday, February 21, 2011

Newsflash!!!

So we've recently discovered a little news! I started noticing a couple weeks ago that things were changing...you know, lack of energy...nausea...the normal symptoms...of PREGNANCY! Woohoo! Yes we are expecting our 3rd child. I'm currently about 5 weeks along and my EDD is October 19th, 2011. We are REALLY hoping for a boy this time around! I'm going to be switching to a Certified Nurse Midwife with OBGYN Associates and I'm really looking forward to having a natural birth in the hospital (No, I'm not having an epidural) ^_^ I have been experiencing some nasty nausea since Thursday but managing....I'm really hoping that this one won't have me as sick as I was with Heather (I was SICK 7 out of 9 months with her...it was horrible....but SO worth it when she arrived!). Things are going well otherwise though and I'm looking forward to collecting this little bean's cloth diaper stash ^_^ We need a few more newborn diapers since I plan to CD from birth this time around ^_^ I managed to find a few kidalog organic fitteds on Diaperswappers FSOT boards and a couple of other fitteds on Spots Corner for great prices so I got them the other day. I'm really looking forward to my fluffy mail! ^_^ I'm getting gender neutral diapers for now but as soon as I find out for sure what we're having, I'm SO getting some super cute gender specific diapers for the baby. Anyway, I'll keep it updated as more happens. So happy cooking for us ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment